Skip to main content

A Poem Collection by CannaVille: "TO LOVE AGAIN"

It's no news that CannaVille is blessed with all kinds of intellectuals, creatives, writers and even poets and here is a collection of poems written by amazing and talented members of CannaVille with the theme, To Love Again.

Enjoy!

To love again 
Feels like being born again 
Stone cold heart 
Unfreezing to spark again
But what you get 
Is being drained 
Never love again
 ----by Veer

Go again, Rise above the pain
To love again, is to rekindle the pain
Not again, Nothing to gain
Then again, she's all in my brain
To love again, I begin to think again
To love again, I go again 
To love again, I hope I prevail
----by Slow Burn

Dreams of pleasant days lost to time
Shadows of decisions that were once mine
A silhouette in a memory that haunts my imagination 
A scent I once recognized as the burning of passion
To feel your lips on my burning skin
Lit up and feverish in a lovers Dream
And as I take this breath that is my last
I know next life, I will love again
-----by Aide Lokhi

To Love again is To Put all your Eggs in one Basket 
To give your heart to a total stranger 
Which could be a great Danger
But have got no Choice cos am a Ranger
And I catch my cruise inna Ford Ranger
But that's totally Different cos i really want to Love Again 
But i dunno if any one would want to love Again
---by Emmanuel

To love again 
That’s like a cold place 
I don’t think I want to go again 
Yes love is beautiful 
but I don’t want to try it again . 
The last love I felt was full of pain 
Oh my heart still hurts from the pain 
I don’t want to love again !!!
----by Kunle

Did you ever stop to think,
That all the lies That made you cry ,
The missed calls they didn't reply ,
The way you thought they was perfect,
The things they did, you didn't expect 
Was all so you could learn how
To love again ?
-----by Ghost

I watched two in love again//
I felt my heart clench, goosebumps across my skin//
They jealously held each other, he smiled while she brushed her hair//
She had his back,  she was his cheerleader extraordinaire//
He protected her,  he showed her undying care//
They made promises,  optimists,  they murdered fear//
An arm and a leg,  what I'll give to love again//
-----by Bimbola

I drop all my ego and embrace compassion
I decide to love again putting in all my passion
Surrendered myself, then let go all my wrongs
I was once in darkness until u became my sunshine
To love again and not against is what I stand for 
I promise to be with u every moment and every nightfall 

To love again, I gain your heart, you’re forever my treasure!!
----  by West

To love again..
The first was pure pain
The second drove me insane..
The third....no thirds for me, I can't bear to watch another fragment of my heart decay;
I can't stand the stress of building my love all over again
So to celibacy I'll give myself,
Breaking bonds as the flesh wills, and celibacy being my main chick
----by Perpee

To love again ,Is to trust again 
to trust again,Comes with hurt and pain 
all the bad things you did when we were far away ,
I hope it felt good when you were with the other guys
Cause anytime I see you now I see nothing but lies 
So how can I love you again ?
When its so hard to trust you either way 
--- by Biggy D

To love again I’m thinking, 
this could probably be a trap again
Like I’m lost in pains,
 tired of these games 
You said you loved me, disappointments were all you gave. 
But if I could reminisce on one true love, MJ, 
i might just consider it to love again
---- by Oluwakuti

For you sire.. 
I feel a mountain of joy and happiness, 
For i spark a light of remembrance in the minds of the beautiful ones. 
I am grateful and humbled,
This is for a daughters son! 
For we must love again 
And be reborn.
---- by Oyindamola

I really THOUGHT it was her on our FIRST KISS,
She LEFT with a HUGE piece of me,
DAMNNNN I felt it,
Time flies really thought I wouldn't LOVE AGAIN,
Then I met MARY it was TRUE LOVE all over again,
Guess what! MARY was my first BLUNT,
I used to feel so ALONE but right now I found LOVE.
---by Ryan

Never to love again 
I wonder how do I live again 
I wonder what love holds for me
Now I love again
But pain I feel again 
 it gives me live again 
So all I want is to love again
--- by Lightup9ja

It’s hard to love again 
I’d love again 
Once I’ve learned to love again 
Coz it’s hard to love again 
Loving again means forgetting d pain & loving again 
But first, learn the love of self, love of God & love of humanity 
Love of humanity, that’s the love that’s right now needed most
Love of humanity.
----by Anon

When I remember;
 the beauty in your smile and the danger in your teeth
The places you burnt just cause you were lit
The times that I sucked were the times that you bit
The lines that we crossed just to keep you fit
On my hopes and dreams and my face you Sit 
The times I lost just so you could win
The fact you never cared about me
I remember, why I'd never love again
----by ....

To love is to dare 
To spore emotions 
To use the head less 
To use the heart more 
Sometimes a step in d right direction 
Sometimes a step too far 6
Walls shatter 
Dreams scattered 
To love again is to open another chapter 
To love again is to open   
Wounds and skeletons are unearthed
----by Thony Nythro

Gravitating towards it's aura
A place like no other
Like a repetitive rhythm in your head, its abstract
Like a sharp needle, it inserts and extracts
With the joy, the aches, the pains u flow
There is the shooter and the bow , it's the arrow
With all this in my head I ask will it be easy?
To love again..
---by Lucky Luciano

To love again...
For me,
It's pain unimaginable, 
Terror inconceivable,
Fear unshakable!

Cut with ice,
Stabbed with blood,
Injected with pain,
And 
Drowned in tears.
I made my peace with the river,
And maybe i am ready to love again.
----by Olamide Harrush

In my deepest fears I wouldn’t want this 
And in my deepest cells my heart still wants peace
Love 
A forged word for a lost cause 
Love is the last straw to the man who’s cursed. 
Inner peace is the peace that comes without love 
Learn to live with a heart that is null and void 
Cause These feelings I’ve seen 
And For these reason I’ve sinned
Stay off love
---by Voke

I dey find better love, I need person wey i fit trust, person wey go fit give me great sex but make am safe.
I need love wey no go die
Paddie wey we go chill with forever
Paddie wey I go dey smoke with 
Person wey go cuddle me when rain fall
I want sweet love, I want love again but e gats be true love.
----by Coke Addict

Since you left I've been adrift in a tempest
Took some time but now I realise I am not the storm
I don't control it
Now used to the chaos around me
I am the eye of the storm
I stay calm in the chaos of my emotions
Always moving forward 
Even as the swelling storm swirls around me everytime I remember your face your taste or touch
I am constant
Even after the storm has come and gone I will remain 
---by Skptr

Neurons on the surface, no more can I hide this feelings
Got me thinking about the give-outs and bring-ins
Got me thinking about all the fucking consequences
Would it be ridicule or white picket fences?

My heart's beating so fast I put bumps in my veins
She's the rarest mix of beauty and brains
Baby gimme some of that so I may comprehend
Why I'm bent on following you like a fashion trend

Wanna make you feel how you make me feel that's tit for tat
Wanna nap all you own and call you lady Bonaparte
Auricles and ventricles been bowing from the start
Prolly cos they think you're the queen of my heart

Come be beside me I already got your throne
Made of love & respect not diamonds or chrome
Just you and I alone, I'm the king of my zone...
... Ops! sorry you already got your own,
Damn!
----by Hosannah


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

420 Simplified!

Every cultured stoner knows that 4:20 is that time of the day (am/pm) to light a joint. Likewise, we know April 20 (or 4/20) is World Weed Day, a holiday celebrating cannabis, marijuana, weed, pot, kush, whatever you like to call it. A  day cherished by cannabis  enthusiasts  around the world as a reason to toke up with friends and buddies. But, only few know why and how the number became linked to smoking cannabis. ORIGIN OF 420 There are many speculations to how the term “420” came to be and be as widely accepted. Some say that 420 was the California police or penal code for marijuana, but well, there’s no evidence to support those claims. Some also say 4/20 is Adolf Hitler’s birthday. Another theory is that there are 420 active chemicals in marijuana, hence an obvious connection between the drug and the number. But that’s not quite true either, with nearly 500 such components in marijuana. The earliest written link between marijuana and 420 can be traced to the 1939 short story  “In

"ABC OF WEEDTIONARY" BY ZIGGY

ABC OF WEEDTIONARY These are words or phrases that are used only among cannabis users. Most of them you might not find in a dictionary cos they're informal, slangs, inappropriate, coined from the streets or worse, illegal. But they are words that I believe stoners should be familiar with and use more often among themselves to stay connected to the weed culture, or something like that. A Auto (n)  - A device consisting of an aquarium pump and an oxygen mask used to smoke cannabis. E.g: I just copped this dope ass auto from a store last night. It fucking hits different. Aristocrat (n) - A special type of joint typically rolled by self-absorbed college kids that is used to display their superior social status and awesome joint-rolling skills, usually extremely long about 16 inches and very narrow. Conical features should be avoided E.g: That rich kid rolled an aristocrat. joint was long and thin as fuck. B B K Double (n)  - The parents, cops, or

The Stoner Lifestyle 101

The 'layman's' definition of cannabis users is someone who is always high, hungry, unorganized, who's always trying to remember stuff and I'll be right to say, there are potheads who fit into this category, but the reality is that there is great number of pot enthusiasts, 'Stoners' who have actual work habits, dreams, ambitions and a life that they're living. Like everyone of us in this house. Now, to avoid the all these baseless ideas about us on the streets, we first need to know some more positive aspects that weed brings to the life of stoners.  1. We tend to think a lot : Cannabis is proven to amplify thought processes and increase the amount of information that neurons share among each other. This means we reason more than average non-stoner—even if they spent the exact same amount pondering on a specific idea, the stoner’s mind is far more active. This doesn't mean all your high thoughts will be pure gold, but definitely you'll imag